January Classes coming in December. We'll post the exact day a week in advance once all the details are nailed down.
It's been so great to welcome you back to classes and it's been going so well. Just a few things to note. Please read the policies before signing up for a class. All classes will be in-person in our new class space at 893 Westminster, right next door to the store!
In order to give people personal space and keep you and us safe during classes, there are a few things to note:
- Classes are limited to 6 people.
- Our teachers and staff are all double vaccinated and we ask that you be as well if you are attending classes. We will be asking for your vaccination card at the first class. Classes involve sitting with a group for 2 or more hours and we need to keep classes as safe as possible so that they can continue through the fall.
- Please wear a mask
- Please sanitize your hands when coming in
- Please make sure to respect everyone’s personal space
- Please stay home if you are not feeling well to keep everyone healthy.
Thanks for helping us keep our staff and customers safe!
Supplies needed are listed at the bottom of the class unless kits are included in the price. Our staff are always available to help you choose the best yarn for your class and project. Your support is always appreciated and buying your yarn from us at the store for classes, when possible, helps us to continue offering great classes and yarns. Please purchase your supplies and make sure any yarn winding is done before class starts so you are ready to get started.
Register for classes down below by selecting the class session you’d like. If you have any problems or would prefer to talk to us about your registration you can give us a call at (204) 772-5648, email us at email@example.com or come down in person at 889 Westminster. Classes must be paid in full at time of registration and prices do not include applicable taxes unless noted.