Learn to Crochet/Crochet Branwen Slippers Class - Tuesday Evenings - February
Regular price $60.00
Tuesday evenings with Bernice from 7-9 PM
February 20, 27, March 5 & 12
This class is a combination class for students who have never crocheted before OR those looking to crochet the Branwen slippers by Crystallized Designs.
The intro students will learn basic crochet stitches including chain stitch, slip stitch, single crochet and half double crochet. After skill building Bernice will help you start the Brooklyn Hat.
The Branwen slippers are a fitted slipper with multiple straps. Don’t let the simple style fool you, there is plenty to learn in this comfy project.
Skill level: Beginner or Intermediate
Class fee: $60
- US10.5/5.5mm crochet hook and
- 1 skein of Estelle Chunky yarn
Branwen Slippers students
- 2 contrasting colours of worsted weight yarn such as Berroco Ultra Wool, Berroco Vintage, Cascade Anthem
- G/4mm crochet hook, measuring tape and tapestry needle
- a copy of the Branwen Slipper pattern by Crystallized Designs available for free on their website