Jigshawl Class - Wednesday Evenings
Regular price $60.00
Wednesday evenings with Bev
September 13, 20, 27 & October 4 from 7-9 PM
Even if puzzles aren’t your thing the Jigshawl pattern from Stephen West will pique your curiosity as you step into the world of marled, modular knitting. This fantastic geometric design is created by mixing different colours of fingering weight yarn to mix and marl and paint your shawl.
The creative possibilities are endless and each section is knit onto the next so there are no seams to sew. End the project with an i-cord bind off, which frames the triangular shape and finish off with optional tassels.
Skill level: Intermediate
Class fee: $60
- 8 skeins of 100g fingering weight yarn such as Lichen and Lace Sock or Minis (not every colour uses the full skein so bring your partial balls from other projects as well)
- 3 pairs of US 8/5mm - 40”/100cm circular needles
- pencil crayons or markers, if you want to map out your project
- stitch markers
- tapestry needle
- Please bring a copy of Jigshawl by Stephen West available for purchase from Ravelry or through the shop
- Please print the shape map and bring to the first class so we can start mapping out your colour choices