We know many of you have been patiently waiting for a time when you will be able to physically come into the store and see all the yarn again. We appreciate your patience and your support of our decision to proceed with a cautious approach.
For our next phase, we are now are offering in-store shopping appointments Monday to Saturday, noon to 4pm. Please give us a call at (204) 772-5648 to make an appointment. If you call and leave a message we will call you back to confirm your appointment.
To keep you and our staff safe, we have a few guidelines that must be followed. At this time these are shopping appointments only, we will be practicing social distancing so we are unable to offer one on one help with your projects.
- Appointments will be 20 minutes max to give us a chance to sanitize between visits
- Limited to one person at a time
- Please use the hand sanitizer provided when you enter the store
- Please wear a mask, or cover your face with a bandana or scarf
- Make sure to maintain a safe distance from staff while in the store
- Pay with contactless payment if possible
- If you are feeling unwell, please stay home, we will do the same
Thank you again for all of your patience as we figure things out. If you’d like to make an appointment or have any questions give us a call at (204) 772-5648
We are continuing to offer online, phone and email shopping. Curbside pick up is still available Monday to Friday 12-5, along with local delivery and shipping across Canada, both of which are free over $100.